Saturday, November 19, 2011

[News] Bernice Liu will retire from showbiz once she has children


As far as Bernice Liu is concerned, the most fearful thing is when the elders back in her hometown ask of her rumors. Bernice frankly said she has been asked by the elders living in her hometown when she'll be getting married, but she directly told them she had other plans.

Although Bernice has a Western character, when it comes to marriage, she is extremely longing for it: "I have thought before if I'm married, will I retire from showbiz? I think what I really can't put down is children, I love children and if I do have children myself, I will definitely leave this industry. I hope to concentrate on my children and watch them grow. (Have you thought of blind dates?) I don't know! I may even do a lightning marriage, but definitely will notify my parents. I won't just flash away like that!"

Bernice said without hiding that she originally planned to be married 8 years ago: "I initially planned to be married by age 24, but it's long past now! My next check point? Not set, everyone (people in hometown) ask me when, but I have no pressure, just focusing on looking after my dogs at home. In fact, the people at my hometown all care about my health more than the rumors. I feel they really do have the humanity, so I tell myself I cannot forget my roots. The entertainment business can easily turn you into a materialistic person. As long as you don't forget your roots, then you cannot become materialistic. In the past, each year during this time, I would be bombarded by questions regarding the TVB anniversary, but now I can do the things I like to do, return to my hometown and charity work."

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

ALL THE LINKS POSTED ON THIS BLOG (ALWAYLOVETVB) ARE FROM THIRD PARTY LINK FOUND THROUGH ONLINE SEARCH ENGINE. COPYRIGHTS OF THESE LINKS BELONG TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

ALWAYSLOVETVB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OF THE LINKS POSTED ON THIS BLOG.

PLEASE DELETE ANY OF THE CONTENTS DOWNLOADED FROM THE LINK WITHIN 24 HOURS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DO SO IN RESPECT OF THE COPYRIGHTS POLICY AND THE ARTISTS.

wibiya widget